10 November 2013

Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara


If you're blonde haired like me you'll know how difficult it is to find a brow product that looks right. They're often too dark, too red or even too green. Leaving you at risk of creating a hideously over drawn, unnatural brow that just looks wrong. I'm pretty happy with the shape of my brow and only use brow products to add a touch more colour, a little definition and to keep them in place all day. And the Maybelline Brow Drama promises to do just that. I don't generally give in to brow product hype because it's just not really my thang, but Superdrug 3 for 2 got the best of me - story of my life - and I was looking forward to giving it a whirl.

The Maybelline Brow Drama claims to be the ultimate fashion finish for brows, with a no streak no clump formula. The innovative wand is bit like most other mascara/brow gel wands, but has a rounded pokeball at the end which assures you don't apply too much of the product to the brows and helps to comb, tame and shape them too.

It's available in three shades, Dark Brown, Medium Brown and my shade of choice Dark Blonde. As you can see from the picture above, Dark Blonde its a very light brown that doesn't contain too much dreaded red pigment and is almost a perfect colour match for me. The formula is light and gel like, housing just enough colour to add a touch of natural definition and shape to the brows. If your brows are particularly sparse or you like a fuller brow, I would recommend filling them in first then using this as a regular setting gel. But, if you're looking for something natural looking and just want to tame your brows and create an overall more polished appearance then the Maybelline Brow Gel alone should be enough on it's own. This product really does keep the brows in shape all day, but can become a little stiff if you've been heavy handed with the application. 

Although there's been mixed reviews about the Maybelline Brow Drama, I'm really happy with it. I would highly recommend for those who want a fuss-free brow product that'll keep them looking sleek and polished all day, or for someone with lighter hair looking for a bit of natural definition to the brows. Priced at a reasonable £4.99, pick it up from Boots, Superdrug or online

No comments:

Post a Comment