20 September 2013

Look Beauty Baby Blue Eyes Mini Makeover Palette




After seeing that everything on the Look Beauty website was half price, I treated myself to a little (big) spurge on the site and got lots of goodies I've been wanting to try for a while and totally took advantage of the offer while I could. Before said spurge, I'd only tired a couple of things from the Look Beauty stand in Superdrug and I was suitably impressed by everything I had used and eagerly awaited  my huge order to arrive. Whilst browsing the site for items I wanted to snatch up, I came across this Baby Blue Eyes Mini Makeover Palette and I honestly couldn't believe it was down from an already bargainous £6 to a measly £3! For 6 beautiful eye shadows, 4 pigmented lip colours and a blush it was a deal too good to miss.     

This mini palette houses some of the most beautiful colours I have seen, and it's hard not to fall in love with it. The 6 stunning eye-shadows are joy to use, they're pigmented, soft and totally bendable and last well on the lid when used with a primer. The colours are aimed at blue eyes beauties, promising to enhance the natural blue-ness and make the eye colour pop! But I say this pretty palette is suited to anyone, and is sure going to be a hit this Autumn with all those rich copper metallics. Don't tell me this doesn't scream Autumn to you?!

The 4 lip colours are incredibly pigmented, and look beautiful work alone or mixed together to create your own perfect custom shade. They're quite thick and very opaque, which means they stay put on the lips better that your standard lipstick. The same thing goes for the autumn peachy blush, it is unbelievably rich in pigment and lasts well on the skin.

If things couldn't get any better, Look Beauty ship FREE across the world! I seriously cannot recommend this palette enough, and I seriously suggest picking one up whist it's still £3.

Available from most Superdrug stores or online here

No comments:

Post a Comment