01 June 2013

The New MUA Blushers






Recently MUA reformulated their blushers and brought out 6 brand new shades, and amazingly still kept them at £1.00. With the Three For Two offer online and at Superdrug, you can pick up the entire range for just £4.00. Seriously. I'm a total blush addict and get excited about them more than anything else, so I picked up three colours from the new range.

The first thing I noticed about the new MUA blushers is that they have changed the packaging, it looks clean and sleek whist being secure enough to give you the confidence that they'll be safe in the bottom of your handbag without breaking. The new formula of the blushers is something quite incredible, if you ever tried the originals ones you might remember the were slightly powdery and you had a lot of fall out when you swept you blusher brush across it, these couldn't be further from that! The MUA Blushers are buttery and soft to use, they are incredibly easy to work with on the skin. As you can see from the swatches in the last picture, the blushers are rich in pigment and look smooth and sit well on the skin. On the cheeks, they last for about 3-4 hours before replication is required.

One sweep across the cheeks will give you a natural flush of colour, but I also found the blushers to be really buildable for those who like to create a little more of a dramatic look. 

Its pretty obvious from my rave review, I am besotted with these blushers. If you're a regular reader of my blog, you'll know how much I love a bargain and I'm so happy with these and I can't recommend them enough. Priced at £1.00 each, they're available from the MUA website or instore at Superdrug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment