03 May 2013

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Celestial





Since the Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquers were released you couldn't turn on the computer without seeing them somewhere. We all went crazy for these tubes of glossy colour! Initially they just did not appeal to me, I don't wear much on my lips usually - I like a sheer wash of colour with a little shine.  That was until I saw the shade Celestial..

Celestial is a dusky rosy pink, that seriously compliments my pale skin and I haven't worn anything else on my lip since buying it last week. It applies like a total dream thanks to the perfectly sized doe foot applicator, meaning you can do it on the go sans mirror. 

In case you don't know, the Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquers are a lipstick/lip gloss hybrid that promises long lasting rich colour with a high gloss satin shine.

On the lips, Celestial feels soft and comfortable and isn't sticky at all. But still lasts for around 4-5 hours, even with eating and drinking. 

Rimmel London Apocalips  are available online on the Rimmel website or in-store at Superdrug or Boots priced just at £5.99

No comments:

Post a Comment