18 April 2013

What's In My Makeup Bag #1 On The Go


This is my on the go make up bag, that I take when I pop to town for the day or for when I'm in work. I don't take too much with me, just a couple of what I see as essentials for touch ups or to refresh my make up during the day. 

Because I have very oily skin, powder is a must have for me during the day. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder teamed with the ELF Powder Brush make the perfect combo to push powder onto the skin making it last much longer and don't disturb the foundation underneath. Eye make up can fade or run during the day so I always carry around a mini mascara sample of some sort, I've been using the Clinique High Impact on my lashes and Soap And Glory Cat Liner to touch up my eyeliner as it tends to fade during the day. If my eye makeup does run, I use Rimmel True Match Concealer to wake up and brighten under the eye. I think nothing freshens up a tired face more that lipstick, so I always take a few lip products out with me. I tend to take 2 or 3 lipbalms out with me as I get very dry lips, the two lipsticks I usually take out me with me are MAC Fanfare and Clinique Pink-A-BooLastly, as I am a fragrance advisor in a department store its always important I wear some sort of scent so I've always got a couple of mini samples around my make up bag.  

No comments:

Post a Comment