29 April 2013

This Weeks Most Used #1




Body Shop Anti-Perspirant - My first go at a more natural deodorant, and its working pretty well. It has a light fresh fragrance, and works all day at keeping me dry.

Clarins HydraQuench Serum - I've been blown away by this product! It works amazingly on my dehydrated but not dry skin, adding much needed hydration but leaving it still soft and matte on the skin ready for make up. 

Una Brennan Tea Flower Face Mask  - Again another product i've been blown away by. This mask contains Salicylic Acid to help reduce breakouts, and unclog congested skin but also Vitamins A, D and E to add hydration where needed. 

Barry M Mascara  - I always tend to overlook the Barry M makeup range, but picked this up on a whim when I had a £2 of voucher and I really, really like it. One coat creates long, defined lashes. Apply another coat for amazing volume!

Clinique Colour Surge Butter Shine in Pink-A-Boo - Since I got this, I haven't really used anything else on my lips. Its a soft spring pink, with little flecks of gold that leaves a glossy shine on the lips, whist moisturising at the same time! 

What have your favourites been this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment