25 April 2013

Superdrug Naturally Radiant Range


Every item in Superdrugs own branded range is 100% vegetarian vegan and cruelty free. For this reason, most of the time I shop there over Boots . I first used the Vitamin E range, which was nice but I didn't feel it suited my oily skin too well. So I moved on to the Brightening range, purchasing the Hot Cloth Cleanser and the Day Cream. I was so pleased, I've since purchased most the range.

Hot Cloth Cleanser - This has replaced every other cleanser in my stash, it's thick and creamy and removes all traces of make up and grime, while moisturising and exfoliating at the same time without stripping my skin of any naturals oils. With a muslin cloth included, at £5.99 this is a real bargain. Containing extract of kiwi fruit, and cocoa butter this product had brightened my skin like no high end products could have!

Day and Night Cream - I hate when a product claims to be brightening and really it just contains shimmer, these creams do not contain anything like that but the glow you get comes from the amazing ingredients. Again containing extract of kiwi and mulberry to naturally brighten and soften the skin. The day cream is truly amazing, it's creamy but absorbs quickly leaving you with a soft even base for foundation. My skin is looking a lot brighter, and I've received lots of compliments when I've been going sans make up.  The Night Cream didn't impress me as much, but I don't like night creams all together because they starve my skin of oxygen over night. Both priced at £5.99

Exfoliator - Contains fruit acids to help reveal soft healthy skin, whist gently buffing away dead skin cells this exfoliator is very similar to the Origins Never A Dull Moment . It isn't too grainy or rough, so I apply it to a cleansed face and leave it on for a few minute and let the fruit acids do it magic. Use twice a week for 2/3 weeks and you'll see a difference in your skin for sure.

Face Mask - Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Renewal Face Mask is formulated again with a unique energising complex and is infused with Kiwi Fruit and Mulberry extracts to help revive skin’s radiance and even out skin tone. Enriched with Fruit Acids, this face mask also helps to refine skin texture, clarify skin discolouration and smooth the appearance of fine lines for a healthier, more youthful looking complexion!

I would recommend this range to anyone, and I am so impressed with the quality of these products! If you're ever in Superdrug, go over and take a look at their own branded range of body and skin care.

No comments:

Post a Comment