16 April 2013

Soap And Glory Peaches And Clean




This is another item from the huge bundle that was available from Boots round Christmas, and this is quite easily one of the stars of the show.

Peaches And Clean Cleansing Milk is a make up removing lotion that is full of skin softening ingredients, such as peach extract and jojoba  oils. It removes everything from foundation to eye make up, whist helping to shrink pores, remove dead skin cells and had hydration to the skin.

My favourite way to use the cleansing milk is to use it like a hot cloth cleanser. I apply to pumps of the fresh peachy smelling cream to my dry face, and massage in for 30 seconds. Then, I soak a muslin cloth or flannel under hot water and wring out till dry. Using the flannel or cloth, I then gently rub the cleanser off leaving my skin super soft and clean feeling. Weekly, I use this as a mask for a deeper cleanse and exfoliation. On cleansed skin, apply 3 pumps and massage into the whole face. Leave the cleanser on for 10 minutes, and wash off for clean fresh and healthy looking smooth skin instantly.

I've been using this since December, and over all my skin texture has improved greatly and looking a lot smoother!

Priced at only £7 I think this is really reasonable, and I'm already on my third bottle. Available here from the Soap And Glory website or Boots stores nationwide. 


No comments:

Post a Comment